오늘의 QT

오늘의 양식
2016.10.21 03:22:04
묵상나눔터 | 정기구독신청 | 인쇄하기  

21 October Fri, 2016
Unfailing Love
[ Lamentations 3:21 - 3:26 ] - hymn393
Your unfailing love is better than life itself; how I praise you! - Psalm 63:3 nlt
On a recent airline flight the landing was a little rough, jostling us left and right down the runway. Some of the passengers were visibly nervous, but the tension broke when two little girls sitting behind me cheered, “Yeah! Let’s do that again!”

Children are open to new adventures and see life with humble, wide-eyed wonder. Perhaps this is part of what Jesus had in mind when He said that we have to “receive the kingdom of God like a little child”(Mark 10:15).

Life has its challenges and heartaches. Few knew this better than Jeremiah, who is also called “the weeping prophet.” But in the middle of Jeremiah’s troubles, God encouraged him with an amazing truth: “The faithful love of the Lord never ends! His mercies never cease. Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning”(Lam.3:22–23 NLT).

God’s fresh mercies can break into our lives at any moment. They are always there, and we see them when we live with childlike expectation—watching and waiting for what only He can do. Jeremiah knew that God’s goodness is not defined only by our immediate circumstances and that His faithfulness is greater than life’s rough places. Look for God’s fresh mercies today. - James Banks

Lord, please help me to have the faith of a child so that I can live with expectation, always looking forward to what You will do next.
God is greater than anything that happens to us.
Lamentations 3:21–26

[21] This I recall to my mind, Therefore I have hope.
[22] Through the LORD'S mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not.
[23] They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness.
[24] "The LORD is my portion," says my soul, "Therefore I hope in Him!"
[25] The LORD is good to those who wait for Him, To the soul who seeks Him.
[26] It is good that one should hope and wait quietly For the salvation of the LORD.
2016년 10월 21일 (금)
무궁한 사랑
[ 예레미야 애가 3:21 - 3:26 ] - 찬송가 393장
주의 인자하심이 생명보다 나으므로 내 입술이 주를 찬양할 것이라 - 시편 63:3
얼마 전 여행 중 비행기가 약간 거칠게 착륙하는 바람에 승객들이 통로 좌우로 심하게 떠밀린 적이 있었습니다. 어떤 승객들은 눈에 띄게 떨고 있었지만, 그런 긴장감은 내 뒤에 앉아있던 두 여자아이가 “와! 한 번 더 했으면 좋겠다!”라고 말하자 금방 가라앉았습니다.

아이들은 새로운 모험을 잘 받아들이고, 인생을 겸손하면서도 천진난만한 눈으로 경이롭게 바라봅니다. 아마도 이것이 부분적으로는 예수님이 우리에게 “하나님 나라를 어린아이와 같이 받들어야”(막 10:15) 한다고 말씀하신 이유일 것입니다.

인생에는 원래 어려운 일들과 가슴 아픈 일들이 있게 마련입니다. ‘눈물의 예언자’라고 불리는 예레미야보다 이것을 더 잘 알고 있는 사람도 별로 없었습니다. 그러나 고통 중에 있는 예레미야에게 하나님은 놀라운 사실로 그를 격려해주셨습니다. “여호와의 인자와 긍휼이 무궁하시므로 우리가 진멸되지 아니함이니이다 이것들이 아침마다 새로우니 주의 성실하심이 크시도소이다”(애 3:22-23).

하나님의 신선한 자비는 우리 삶의 어느 순간에도 찾아올 수 있습니다. 하나님의 자비는 항상 있기에, 우리가 하나님만이 하실 수 있는 일을 바라보고 기다리면서 어린아이 같은 마음으로 기대하며 살아갈 때 그 자비를 발견할 수 있습니다. 예레미야는 하나님의 선하심이 우리가 당장 마주친 환경에 의해 정해지지 않는다는 것과, 주님의 신실하심은 인생의 거친 시련보다 더 위대하다는 것을 알고 있었습니다. 오늘 하나님의 신선한 자비를 기대하십시오.

주님, 제게 어린아이의 믿음을 주셔서 주께서 다음에 행하실 일을 바라보면서 늘 기대하며 살 수 있게 도와주소서.
하나님은 우리에게 일어나는 어떤 것보다도 더 위대하시다.
예레미야애가 3:21-26

[21] 이것을 내가 내 마음에 담아 두었더니 그것이 오히려 나의 소망이 되었사옴은
[22] 여호와의 인자와 긍휼이 무궁하시므로 우리가 진멸되지 아니함이니이다
[23] 이것들이 아침마다 새로우니 주의 성실하심이 크시도소이다
[24] 내 심령에 이르기를 여호와는 나의 기업이시니 그러므로 내가 그를 바라리라 하도다
[25] 기다리는 자들에게나 구하는 영혼들에게 여호와는 선하시도다
[26] 사람이 여호와의 구원을 바라고 잠잠히 기다림이 좋도다

10월 : 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

본 메일은 SWIM 메일 수신에 동의하신 분에게만 발송되는 발신전용 메일입니다.
메일 수신을 원치 않으시면 www.swim.org에 접속, QTLife>QT신청하기>메일그만받기(바로가기)에서 직접 처리하시거나, swim@swim.org로수신 거부 메일을 보내주시기 바랍니다.

Mailing service : SWIM | Tel : 02-796-3217 | Email : swim@swim.org | Update : 이영미, 조용윤
제공 : RBC Ministries, 오늘의 양식사 | Tel : 031-780-9565~8 | Email : odb@hcc.or.kr
"To read other issues of Our Daily Bread, visit us at www.rbc.net"
All Rights Reserved 한국 오늘의 양식사